Fall 2012 Retailer Advisory Board MeetingsMonday, October 1st, 2012
It is time for our semi-annual Regional Advisory Board meetings where we introduce new products, programs and promotions aimed at improving your lottery sales and income. These 90-minute sessions are meant to be interactive so please come prepared to discuss any issues or concerns.
The Maryland State Lottery Agency is proud of the relationship we have with over 4,200 retail agents around the state that choose to sell our products. It is our objective to strengthen our channels of communication with each retailer.
With this in mind, I am pleased to invite you to our semi-annual Regional Advisory Board meeting coming soon to your area. You have been selected to participate in this important event because I need to hear from you. Hopefully, you’ll also want to hear from us.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn about new product offerings, exciting marketing promotions, successful methods to increase your sales and profits, operational enhancements and much more. We’ll also allow plenty of time to hear from you during our Open Forum. These meetings will begin promptly at 4 p.m. and wrap-up at 6 p.m. Here’s our current schedule:
- Tuesday, October 2 – Baltimore (Lottery Headquarters at Montgomery Park, 1800 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, 21230)
- Thursday, October 4 – Hagerstown (Spring Hill Suites, 17280 Valley Mall Road, Hagerstown, 21740)
- Tuesday, October 9 – College Park (Holiday Inn, 10000 Baltimore Avenue, College Park, 20740)
- Wednesday, October 10 – Salisbury (Hampton Inn, 121 East Naylor Mill Road, Salisbury, 21801)
- Thursday, October 11 – Bel Air/Aberdeen (Hilton Garden Inn, 1050 Beards Hill Road, Aberdeen, 21001)
Please confirm you attendance today by calling Maureen Vogtman at 410-230-8902 or via email (email@example.com).
As you are well aware, the Maryland State Lottery Agency contributes over $500 million annually to the General Fund of the State of Maryland. I look forward to thanking you personally for your active participation in that effort when we meet at our Regional Advisory Board meeting.