Fall 2013 Retailer Advisory Board MeetingsWednesday, October 2nd, 2013
The Maryland State Lottery Agency is proud of the relationship we have with over 4,400 retail partners around the state that choose to sell our products. It is our objective to strengthen our channels of communication with each retailer.
With this in mind, I am pleased to invite you to our semi-annual Regional Retailer Advisory Board meeting coming soon to your area. You have been selected to participate in this important event because I need to hear from you. Hopefully, you’ll also want to hear from us.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn about new product offerings, exciting marketing promotions, successful methods to increase your sales and profits, operational enhancements and much more. We’ll also allow plenty of time to hear from you during our Open Forum. These meetings will begin promptly at 4 p.m. and wrap-up at 6 p.m. Here’s our current schedule:
- Tuesday, October 8 – Baltimore (Lottery Headquarters at Montgomery Park, 1800 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, 21230)
- Wednesday, October 9 – Waldorf (Hilton Garden Inn, 10385 O’Donnell Place, Waldorf, 20603)
- Thursday, October 10 – Hunt Valley (Baltimore Wyndham – Hunt Valley Inn, 245 Shawan Road, Hunt Valley, 21031)
- Wednesday, October 16 – Rockville (Hilton Garden Inn, 14975 Shady Grove Road, Rockville, 20850)
- Thursday, October 17 – Annapolis (Doubletree by Hilton, 210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, 21401)
Please confirm you attendance today by calling Maureen Vogtman at 410-230-8902 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As you are well aware, the Maryland State Lottery Agency contributes over $500 million annually to the General Fund of the State of Maryland. I look forward to thanking you personally for your active participation in that effort when we meet at our Retailer Advisory Board meeting.