Bigger Jackpots. More Fun.
Twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday night, Powerball® gives you a chance to play for Jackpots starting at an estimated $40,000,000† and growing even larger from there.
Powerball® tickets cost $2 per game.
Powerball® with Power Play® costs $3 per game.
HOW TO PLAY
- Each playslip has five play areas (panels). You can play up to five Powerball® plays (panels) on each playslip. Each play costs $2.
- A play consists of two fields. Select and mark five (5) numbers from 1 to 59 in the upper field and select and mark one (1) number from 1 to 35 in the lower field. If you select too many or too few numbers, your playslip will be rejected. The use of mechanical, electronic, computer generated or any other non-manual method of marking playslips is prohibited.
- Make a heavy vertical mark through each number you choose. Use only pencil or blue or black ink. Red ink will not be accepted. If you make a mistake, mark the “VOID” box to the right of that panel, then use any remaining open panels to complete your selections. Please do not attempt to erase errors.
- If you want the terminal to randomly Quick Pick your numbers, then for each panel you want to play, mark the “QP” box in the upper field for the White Balls and/or the “QP” box in the lower fi eld for the Powerball, shown as a red ball in the prize structure.
- Mark the Power Play® box to add the Power Play option; that option adds $1 to each play.
- Powerball, drawings are held twice a week, on Wednesday and Saturday nights. You can play the same numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 15 drawings in a row, including the next drawing, by marking the appropriate “NUMBER OF DRAWS” box. Powerball costs $2 per play. Power Play adds an additional $1 per play. To determine your total Powerball cost:
Powerball: $2 x Number of Plays x Number of Drawings = Total Ticket Cost
Powerball with Power Play: $3 x Number of Plays x Number of Drawings = Total Ticket Cost
If you are a winner before the fi nal day on your ticket, you can still cash your ticket immediately. You will receive an exchange ticket for the remaining days of play.
- Before you give your playslip to a Maryland Lottery retailer for processing, be sure to verify that the numbers selected on your playslip are the numbers you want to play. It is your responsibility to make sure your playslip represents the numbers you wish to play and the drawing(s) you want to enter. POWERBALL TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR VOIDED AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN PROCESSED. Tickets are only valid for the drawing date(s) shown.
Ticket sales end approximately one hour before drawing time, and sales for the next game begin immediately.
HOW TO WIN
Every Wednesday and Saturday night, five white balls from 1 to 59 and one red Powerball® from 1 to 35 will be drawn. You win a prize by matching some or all of the numbers drawn, as shown in the Powerball® Prize Structure. You can only win once per panel. Probabilities are rounded.